Home Page

About Us

Worship and Education

What we believe

Leadership

Epiphany in Action

Church History

Church Calendar

Contact Us

Directions/Map

Church Newsletters



 

Church History

The congregation was founded in 1846 when the Church of the Epiphany was built.  At various times in our history, additions were added to our building, including the porch, chancel, pipe organ and sacristy.  

A parish hall was built in 1973, providing space for Christian Education classrooms, offices and a fellowship hall.  The beautiful garden beside the church and in front of the parish hall is known as Miss Lucy’s garden with a beautiful, old dogwood tree as its centerpiece.  

In the 1990’s Church of the Epiphany established a cemetery behind the church and acquired adjoining property to the west of the church.  

The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not overcome it.     
John 1:5




The Episcopal Church of the Epiphany ~ 225 West Main Street ~ Laurens, SC   29360

Epiphany